Recruitment process

Discussion Forums Middle East Airlines Qatar Airways Recruitment process

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Muqaddas45 Muqaddas45 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ninozags
    Ken Nunya
    Participant

I got caught up in finding how long it takes to complete the recruitment process with Qatar Airways. The questions were a lot and the most relevant is how long does it take after you got selected by the recruitment team to join the team.? Another is with the response to queries, they are never responded to. Someone may be holding up their hopes in the silence for a year.  If you have any information on the process and if being a suitable candidate for over a year.

At present, the recruitment process is taking longer than it normally would – some candidates have been waiting months for a start date after being the offered a job with Qatar.

Due to the huge numbers of applications that the recruitment team receive, we very rarely see candidates been given individual feedback if they have been unsuccessful.  Generally speaking, if you haven’t heard from Qatar within 6-weeks of submitting your application then you should, unfortunately, consider your application to have been unsuccessful.

ninozags
    Ken Nunya
    Participant

Thanks for your response. Can it be considered unsuccessful after a candidate had signed the Non Disclosure Agreement and for the past year has not been contacted on the next step of joining formalities. Candidate still have access to ACZ and On Boarding Zone respectively.

Thanks for your response. Can it be considered unsuccessful after a candidate had signed the Non Disclosure Agreement and for the past year has not been contacted on the next step of joining formalities. Candidate still have access to ACZ and On Boarding Zone respectively.

If you’ve got access to the ACZ then the process would be slightly different, and you should definitely receive an individual response – even if that only consists of a regret email for an unsuccessful application.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ethan29
    EthanAdvisor
    Participant

Yes even email rejected !! they response

adeelmannan
    adeelmannan
    Participant

Qatar Airways is one of the world’s fastest-growing airlines, though its recruitment process involves several stages to become of its employees. Qatar Airways took the online application form. After shortlisting, a brief interview would be conducted over the phone with HR to asses you and compatibility. If they think you are eligible for this position then they will call you to take one-on-one interviews with a panel of judges. In the end, they might conduct aptitude tests.

What Questions will be asked in the Interview?

Example Questions are listed below:

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    • Why should we hire you?
    • Why do you want to be a cabin crew member?
    • How would you deal with an irate passenger?

If you are thinking that how do I know that much information about the recruitment process, the reason is I had successfully passed the screening about 1 year ago. And at that time a blog 247 Careers for Freshers helped me a lot in Qatar Airways Recruitment Process.

Muqaddas45
    Muqaddas45
    Participant

Hi

I’m just wanting to know how do i apply for Qatar Airways, I’ve done a course at college level 2 diploma and I’ve got my GCSE grades in Maths and English. Can someone help me please?

Thank you 😊

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.