OSM Aviation and Emirates

Discussion Forums Middle East Airlines Emirates OSM Aviation and Emirates

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by cloudsurfer Cloudsurfer 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Has anyone applied to become Emirates cabin crew by sending by submitting their application to OSM Aviation?

We’d love to hear from you!

Read more about the news here

1 user thanked author for this post.
    FlyingKitty
    FlyingKitty
    Participant

I applied through OSM on the 9th. They have yet to respond, only sending an email acknowledging that I’ve applied for the position

2 users thanked author for this post.
    ethan29
    EthanAdvisor
    Participant

i have applied by 10 but no response yet..

I applied through OSM on the 9th. They have yet to respond, only sending an email acknowledging that I’ve applied for the position

The very best of luck.  We’ve reached out to OSM to find out more information and we’ll let you know if we hear more!

cloudsurfer
    Cloudsurfer
    Participant

I also applied a few days a go.  Got an acknowledgement email but nothing else.  The website doesn’t give you any clue at all.  Would be really intereted to hear if anyones heard back from them yet?!!

Attachments:
    Amelie
    Amelie
    Participant

I applied as well and got a email that there will be a open day in Oslo on 29th August and they wrote that i am welcome to attend that open day. I assume it will only be a cv drop off on 29th!

Anyone going on 29th for the Oslo open day or heard anything from OSM?

I actually did not know about this agency OSM Aviation until you the admin of this site mentioned it on your site 🙂

Thank you for the tips/info!

cloudsurfer
    Cloudsurfer
    Participant

More CV Drop Off events organised… Spain, Sweden and Norway in October and November.

Has anyone been to one of these events?  Is it a bit like the Qatar Airways recruitment days?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.