OPEN DAY & CV

Discussion Forums Middle East Airlines Emirates OPEN DAY & CV

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Skywatcher72 Skywatcher72 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Miki
    Miki
    Participant

Hello!
    There’s gonna be an open day in my home country soon and I have few questions.
    First – what should I bring with myself? Only my CV and one business attire passport photo? Or do I also need to bring other photos, like the casual photo and full body bussiness attire?
    Second – if I speak french on an intermediate level should I state it in my CV? is it a plus even though it is not a native speaker level?
    Third – I’m currently a university student (fresh 23 years old) and I’m really afraid this is a reason why I won’t even get into 2nd round because the recruiters would think I wouldn’t be able to leave the country because of it (I have plenty of work experience in customer service etc though). I’m currently still studying my uni only because I have a good part time job and I’m not looking for anything full time since I want to try my luck with the open day. So my question is should I state in my CV that I’m currently studying or should I write there that I was studying but I quit (even though I didn’t but at this point I’m only studying it because I have ‘nothing’ else to do) or should I not mention that I’m studying at all and only put my part time jobs there? But then I’m afraid I won’t look good for the recruiters. I don’t want to lie in my CV but I also want to look as good as possible. I’m really desperate about this. What is the best option? Are there even any students who got the golden call?
    Four – is it okay if I only have part time jobs experience and nothing full time?

Thank you so much for answering!

Skywatcher72
    Skywatcher72
    Participant

<h2>Hi Miki, don’t worry about ur level of French just mention it as well as ur study, forgwt about them thinking that you will not be able to join be ause of ur study, many ppl had same situation, u will be fine all the best.</h2>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.