I failed the last Etihad Assessment Day I went to…

Discussion Forums Middle East Airlines Etihad Airways I failed the last Etihad Assessment Day I went to…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by VividVi VividVi 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I recently attended an Etihad cabin crew Assessment Day to see how the process might have changed after they started recruiting again.  Unfortunately, the process didn’t go particularly well and I got rejected at quite an early stage in the day.

Despite that setback, though, I came away with a really positive impression of Etihad… The day was really well run, there were plenty of recruiters and cabin crew in attendance to answer questions and everyone I met seemed genuinely happy to be there.  The other candidates certainly made fierce competition!

What are your experiences at an Etihad Assessment Day?

aamir
    aamir
    Participant

oooooooh

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Smileynia
    Smileynia
    Participant

oooooooh

Hi there how are you first I want to say am glad I found this page n really it  is very informative
    My concern is I have applied for etihad for thousands times n I always get a rejection letter but I believe my CV is good …I would really really like to know what’s the process in online application because I have been advised to attach all doc including an essay which I have my CV is can beat the ATS system but still really I don’t know what the issue is… someone really help me out so that I can get atleast one invitation ….then is it true when applying I have to put address of that place the interview is happening… please help a future crew….my number is +97455312695 incase someone wants to reach out

VividVi
    VividVi
    Participant

Hello, Mateusz!

I hope you can assist me with this question:

I made a registration for an AD for Etihad on 8th of March. Today (13/03) I received am e-mail rejection, which claims is exactly the next:

Thank you for your application for Cabin Crew – Spain – Malaga Assessment Centre with Etihad.

Our team has reviewed your details and your unfortunately application did not progress to the next stage.

If you’d like to check out other opportunities with Etihad, you’ll find the latest availabilities on…”

Does it mean that anyway I need to wait 6 months period to try again reapplying online? I can0t see in this e-mail any mention of that unbearable 6 months period. 
    Also, can this rejection have something in common with all that COVID-19 situation?

I’m so sad right now 🙁

Hope someone can clarify m these questions.
    Thank you in advance!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.