flydubai is hiring new cabin crew

Discussion Forums Middle East Airlines flydubai flydubai is hiring new cabin crew

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Moderator Mateusz Maszczynski 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Just announced! flydubai opened applications for new cabin crew to join the airline yesterday.

Check out all the details here.

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    fsoofiane
    fsoofiane
    Participant

Loizar
    ken loizar
    Participant

Hi, im already done with the On demand interview, they informed me to wait for further instructions from Flydubai HR. How does it take for flydubai to respond? 

Dear Sir i to b a cabin crew.Its my passion,its my dream.Now m doing working Bangladesh film industry.I want to switch my profession.If u think i m perfect for this job,m really glad.

Thank you

Last time, it took quite a while, unfortunately!  Some people even had to wait several months before they received any news – although, we heard from some candidates who were sent ‘regret’ emails just a few minutes after completing the interview.  So in this case, no news is definitely good news!

samrick187
    Samrick Mitchell
    Participant

Good day, I am jamaican, 20 years old fresh and educated. How can i apply for this job?

jessica
    mystica
    Participant

My name is Jessica and I’m from Ghana. Kindly grant me the opportunity to join your team to top up your good works because I’m soo much in love with this work (Cabin Crew). Thank you

Good day, I am jamaican, 20 years old fresh and educated. How can i apply for this job?

Hi Samrick,

You can apply for the position on flydubai’s official careers website here.

We’d also suggest taking a moment to read our step-by-step application guide as this has loads of useful information to help you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.