Emirates is hiring!

Discussion Forums Middle East Airlines Emirates Emirates is hiring!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by ZOHAIBMEMON SHOAIB SALEEM 1 year ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Have you been shortlisted for any of the current planned Assessment Day’s?

• London – 17th March
    • Beirut – 17th March
    • Sydney 24th March
    • Dubai – 18th March

Anonymous

Has anyone heard back ?

raheem
    raheem
    Participant

That’s a bummer! assessment days are out and it’s been over a month since i applied but yet my application status has remained the same. Should i take that as a hint that my application has been unsuccessful?

My submission status: Application Received

*I have read PYOK post on what a submission status means but my concern is the number of applications being ‘a lot’ what’s the possibility that limited recruiters that Emirates has would be able to keep up on providing submission updates to all applicants?

Emirates used to use the status of “application complete” as a general indicator that an application wouldn’t be taken any further.  We’re doing a few tests at the moment to see if this has changed – we’ll update you as soon as possible!

The PYOK Team

mimi
    mimi
    Participant

Any news if Emirates is hiring Filipinos for cabin crew now? It has been longtime that they dont hire Filipinos.

EmiratesAirFreak
    Greg Baboyan
    Participant

Hey there, i applied my documents on the Emirates website page as cabin crew, but i got a message saying that im short aged for the job because its an automatic system that replys back if something is missing from the format of the documents. i turn 21 in april 23 . is there any solutions for that? and also is emirates insiting to open some days in lebanon for interviews ? Thanks for Reading.

TuyenTuyen
    Khổng Kim Tuyến
    Participant

is there any news  if Emirates will be holding Assesment day in Vietnam or around Southest Asia countries ?

Mabs
    Mabs
    Participant

Has anyone attended of the Emirates Assessment/open days this years (2018) that could possibly offer us any information pertaining the event and it’s processes? anyone perhaps received any positive feedback in that regard?

BrookeIsabelle
    Brooke
    Participant

Hey Mabs!

I attended the AD in Sydney (24th March). Everything is pretty standard according to what you read online about ADs. There were 100 people there and two recruiters. Final Interviews were scheduled for the Monday so there was a day break between the AD and FIs.

All the best!

ashishpatel
    Ashish Patel
    Participant

You guys are doing a great job. I am trying my best to help young aspirants willing to join the team of cabin crew through my youtube channel.</span><br http://www.youtube.com/c/AshishPatel

EmiratesAirFreak
    Greg Baboyan
    Participant

Emirates called out another assesment day soon in lebanon, does anyone have any idea when?

ansongeorge62
    anson
    Participant

London

ZOHAIBMEMON
    SHOAIB SALEEM
    Participant

WHEN I GO ??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.