Application under review

Discussion Forums Middle East Airlines Emirates Application under review

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Moderator Mateusz Maszczynski 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sena
    Emelia Sena Cobblah
    Participant

Hello,

My application with EMIRATES was on ‘Application received’ for approximately a year and then it changed to ‘Application under review’ in February and hasnt changed since. Hope or its time to try again?

The Emirates recruitment team can be particularly bad at updating the application status.  Here’s what I think may have happened – when you first applied, they weren’t looking for candidates in your region.  It would appear that they then started looking in your country and your application was good enough to be automatically shortlisted.

However, it also looks like your application wasn’t picked by a human recruiter on this occasion.  That’s probably more because they have so many candidates so they never even looked at your file and therefore your application status remains stuck on ‘under review’.

I would suggest attending an Open Day if there is one being held near you.  You can apply again online but remember that the recruiters look at online application based on geographical regions so if they’re not looking for candidates in your country, you’re application may remain ‘stuck’ for some time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.